Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My First Write Up

So so so so excited!

I got my first write up! 

I am particularly excited because my customer trusted me and gave me a lot of free reign with the cake design. AND it was a surprise cake present that was so well received that I got a phone call the next day from it's receiver thanking me!!

Foodies’ Diary: Bondi, Bronte & Beyond
Cakeage
Yeah I know, they’re all the way over in Gladesville… but if you love your partner as much as my friend Madellen’s husband clearly loves her, you’ll buy them a ripper Baked By Design cake for their next special occasion. This is Madellen’s fabulous birthday cake for her significant birthday (by significant, she means thirty – sniff). 

THANK YOU JACKIE FOR LOVING MY CAKE AND SHARING IT WITH THE WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment